Position: Tent Installer / Delivery
Taylor Rental / Party Plus specializes in renting and installing high end special event equipment to local clients for a variety of special occasions. We have been family owned and operated for almost 40 years. Tents, dance floor, lighting, staging, tables and chairs are a few of the items that comprise the event equipment we install for events of 10 to 1000+ guests.
Please include a copy of your driver's license or state ID, your personal phone # and email with your resume.
- safely driving vehicles from vans to 24' box trucks
- safely loading equipment between warehouse, trucks and jobsites
- meticulous installations of large tents, tables, chairs, staging, dance floors and more
- communicating clearly with customers and staff
- warehouse/equipment cleaning & maintenance.
- No experience required, though experience is a plus.
- Clean driving record required for drivers.
- Must have reliable transportation and be punctual.
- Background checks and random drug testing may be performed.
- Must maintain and clean and professional appearance.
- Must be able to stand and be physically active for hours at a time including being able to lift at least 70 lbs repeatedly throughout the day.
- Must be available to work full time hours between 5-7 days a week, and early mornings and late evenings as needed.
- Positive attitude and hard work ethic required.
We currently do not have any events scheduled.